Organic & Natural in Israel Directory
- This list is a service and doesn’t imply a recommendation of any company and/or products included or adherence to Weston Price recommendations.
- Although kashrut information is included when available, the information is not complete, and certifications do change. Additionally, some farms combine produce from other farms with their own. As such, no representation is made regarding the kashrut of the farms, businesses, and products listed here. Please be sure to inquire as to kosher certification on your own.
- All websites, unless otherwise noted, are in Hebrew.
- This list will be updated periodically. If you know of any farms or companies appropriate for this list, please let us know.
- Gluten Free foods are listed as a service to readers.
To have your establishment listed please click here.
Most of the produce available in Israeli is locally grown and seasonal. A calendar with the different fruits and vegetables and the months when they are available fresh in the market is available at Fun Joel’s Israel Tours.
Please note: Occasionally, farmers sell produce from outside the country. If you want to be sure that all your produce is Israeli grown, ask.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Farmer's Markets & Farm Stores
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Gluten Free
- Grains, Breads, & Flours
- Health Food Stores
- Meat & Poultry
- Organic Seeds For Sprouting
- Restaurants & Catering
- Specialty Foods
- Sprouted and Probiotic Foods
- Wine & Beverages
- Remedies, Supplements, & Personal Care